- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent refrigerated seamless dough sheet
48 slices (1 1/2-inch size) pepperoni
1 cup whipping cream
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 small)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
3/4 cup pizza sauce or pasta sauce, heated, if desired
- Heat oven to 300°F. Unroll dough sheet; press dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Top with 24 slices of the pepperoni (6 rows by 4 rows).
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, cream and Italian seasoning with wire whisk until well blended.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender. Stir vegetable mixture into egg mixture; pour over pepperoni in pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Layer with remaining 24 slices pepperoni.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and center is set. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 12 servings; place on plates. Drizzle 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over each serving.
- Main Dishes, Pizza