- 1 lime wedge
- Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup amber rum, preferably Brugal Anejo Dominican Rum
- Moisten the outer rim of a highball glass with the lime wedge and coat with sugar.
- Fill the glass and cocktail shaker with ice. Add the 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, the orange juice, condensed milk, vanilla extract and amber rum; shake well. Strain into the prepared glass.
Makes 1 cocktail.
- Drinks, Cocktails