- 3 pounds strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons citrus vodka
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup chilled Riesling
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices, about 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine half each of the strawberries and their juices, the vodka, and lime juice with 1 cup of ice and puree. Pour into a pitcher. Repeat with the remaining strawberries and juices, vodka, and lime juice and 1 more cup of ice.
- Fill 10 collins glasses halfway with ice. Pour the cocktail into the glasses, top each with about 1/2 tablespoon of Riesling and serve.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Serves 10.