- 1 small head of cauliflower
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Remove cauliflower leaves and break apart head into smaller florets.
- On a cookie sheet, toss cauliflower, paprika, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, and olive oil together with your hands.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked through and beginning to brown.
- Vegetables, Side Dishes
- North American