2 oz Apple Stoli vodka
1 oz Canton Ginger Brandy
.5 oz cinnamon simple syrup
.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- Run a slice of lemon along the rim of the glass
- Combine cinnamon and sugar on a plate and rim the glass with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a lit sterno and heat the sugar and cinnamon on the glass to caramelize- make sure to use a thick glass so it won’t crack!
- Fill the thick, sugar-rimmed glass with ice.
- Pour spirits, simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, splash of cranberry juice in a separate glass; add ice and shake in cocktail shaker.
- Strain into the chilled, sugar-rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick!
For cinnamon simple syrup:
- Combine equal parts water and sugar in a sauce pan
- Boil for a half hour
- Add 2 tsp. of cinnamon to syrup
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American