- 2 handfuls of green beans, cleaned and trimmed.
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 (7 ounce) salmon fillets skin on and bones removed
- 2 heaped tablespoons of spinach pesto
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Use a yard of aluminum foil for each piece of the salmon. Fold the aluminum foil in half. Place a handful of green beans in the center of the foil. Lay a salmon fillet, skin side down across the green beans. Spoon over the top, one tablespoon of spinach pesto. Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat for the second fillet of salmon. Pull the aluminum foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the aluminum foil.
- Place the aluminum foil packets on a cookie sheet and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, let sit for one minute and check to make sure the salmon is cooked.
- To serve plate with a lemon wedge.
- Main Dishes, Fish