- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cups of your favorite tomato salsa (homemade or storebought)
Blue corn tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cheeses with a whisk or fork.
- In an oven-proof serving dish, mound the cheese mixture in the middle. Pour the salsa around the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the cheese and salsa are hot. Serve immediately with blue corn tortillas.
- Dips, Appetizers