We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- This Summer, Sandra Lee boards the flavor train with Marble Slab Creamery.
- Would you wear the wine bra?
- Inedit, Ferran Adria's Spanish beer, isn't worth the price tag.
- New Cleveland beer Quitness takes a nod from LeBron James's departure.
- Meet the Redlove Era, an antioxidant-rich apple with a shockingly scarlet flesh.
- Do all-you-can-eat concessions have promise at the ballpark?
Image Source: Getty