I love aprons and I love homemade gifts, so when I saw these adorable homemade aprons posted in the Savory Sights Group, I absolutely went gaga! Reader SweetPeasMom posted this one and six others that she made for her friends.
Your photo could be shown here next! Just post them in the Savory Sights Group.
To learn how to post to the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Savory Sights Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this photo were "salmon, mango salsa, fish")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Savory Sights group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the YumSugar homepage!