This recipe can be prepped ahead of time; just add the fresh citrus juice and carbonated water right before serving on ice.
- Ice, cubed and crushed
- 5 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 5 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 10 ounces Cocchi Americano
- 10 ounces Glen Grant 10-Year Speyside Scotch
- 8 dashes orange bitters, such as Bitter Truth
- 8 dashes aromatic bitters, such as Bitter Truth
- 5 ounces soda water
- 5 to 6 lemon wheels, for garnish
- Fill a punch bowl with equal parts cubed and crushed ice. Measure in fresh-squeezed citrus juices, St. Germain liqueur, Cocchi Americano, and Scotch whisky; stir until well combined. Add orange and aromatic bitters, followed by soda water. Mix once more, and garnish with lemon wheels. Serve immediately.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 10 4-ounce servings