- 1 tablespoon butter
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 1/2 cups arugula
2 tablespoons flavored goat cheese (I used goat cheese with peppadews)
- In a medium-size skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- Whisk the eggs together in a small bowl until frothy. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the warm skillet and leave alone for 30 seconds. With a wooden spoon, slowly start to swirl the eggs, pulling the outside in, scrambling them.
- When the eggs are starting to turn white, add the arugula, a couple handfuls at a time. Continue to cook, stirring constantly for another 2 minutes.
- Crumble in the goat cheese and stir until it's melted and the eggs are creamy and cooked through, another 2-4 minutes (depending on how you like your eggs scrambled). Taste for seasoning and adjust by adding more salt or pepper. Transfer eggs to a plate and enjoy immediately.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American