For mint-chocolate s'mores, swap crushed Cool Mint Creme Oreos for the bottom layer of graham cracker crust mixture and top each with an Andes mint in lieu of a milk chocolate square. For peanut butter s'mores, add a layer of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (before any of the other layers) and top with half of a peanut butter cup.
- 12 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 cups chocolate pudding
1 jar marshmallow fluff
12-15 large marshmallows plus 1 bag mini marshmallows
1 bar milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the graham crackers, butter, and sugar to a food processor, and blitz until thoroughly blended. Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet lined with tinfoil or parchment, spread it out into an even layer, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- For each portion, fill a small mason jar with 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture, 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff, 2 tablespoons pudding, and 2 more tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture. Top each with 2-3 large marshmallows and a few mini marshmallows. Repeat to fill 5 more mason jars.
- Toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch, or put the mason jars on a half-sheet pan, set the oven to broil, and cook for a couple minutes, checking frequently, until the marshmallows are golden brown. Top with a square of chocolate and serve warm.
- Other, Desserts
- North American
- Serves 6