You deserve something delicious after a long day. That's why we partnered with Fiber One for this post.
S'mores are so classic, mixing melty chocolate with creamy marshmallows. The touch of crisp graham cracker adds the right texture to each bite — and it takes you right back to sitting around the campfire as a kid. But you can't light a fire in the middle of your kitchen when the craving hits. That's why these simple mug cakes are what you need at the end of a long day.
All the ingredients get mixed in the mug, which is perfect because who wants to deal with more dishes, right?
Shove in a brownie and you have a melty, chocolate core for your mug-cake s'mores.
Top with mini marshmallows and another sprinkling of graham crackers, and you're two minutes away from the most delicious thing that's ever come out of your microwave.
Pair with a flavorful Zinfandel, and your night just got so much better.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, plus 1 tablespoon for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and baking soda in the mug. Then add the butter, vanilla, and milk. Gently stir.
- Nestle the Fiber One bar in the center of the mug, letting some of the batter cover the top. Sprinkle with the marshmallows and remaining graham cracker crumbs, then microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Pair with a wine that stands up to the sweetness of the dessert, like a Zinfandel or Madeira. You'll love how it plays off the chocolate and marshmallow, leaving a smooth final taste.
- Desserts, Cake
- 1 mug cake
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes