- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained, and finely chopped
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Microwave cream cheese in a small mixing bowl on high for one minute, or until soft.
- Add the artichokes, spinach, Parmesan and pepper jack cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Heat in the microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir, then microwave on high for 45 more seconds, or until heated through.
- Serve hot with crackers or crostini.
- Dips, Appetizers
- Serves 4-6