- 2 ripe strawberries, hulled, plus 1 for garnish
1 teaspoon aged balsamic vinegar
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
1 ounce simple syrup
1 1/2 ounces vodka
Black pepper, freshly ground
- In a mixing glass, muddle 2 of the strawberries with the vinegar, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Add the vodka, and top with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Either strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice or into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a twist of freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with the remaining strawberry.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American
- 1 cocktail