If you love strawberries, you'll definitely be a fan of this easy sipper. I combined vodka with lemon juice, muddled strawberries, and simple syrup. The whole thing is shaken and then strained into a chilled glass.
It's a seasonal, slightly girlie drink that's delightfully balanced and ends up neither too sweet nor too potent. This strawberry vodka cocktail is just the thing to kick-start your weekend, so cheers! Grab a glass and get the recipe.
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon wheel or twist, for garnish
- Put the strawberries and simple syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, and ice. Shake hard for 45 seconds and strain into a chilled martini, coupe, or old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel or twist.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American
- 1 cocktail