Pork tenderloin may not be the first thing that comes to mind when barbecuing, but it's just as easy to grill as other meats like chicken breast. In this rendition, grilled lemon and pork tenderloin are served with broccoli rabe and pistachio couscous. As this cut of meat is fairly lean, it makes for a healthy, well-rounded meal. To get the recipe, which is perfect for both Summer and Fall,
- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
1 1-pound piece pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoons dried oregano
Kosher salt and pepper
1 large bunch broccoli rabe
2 lemons, cut in half crosswise
1/4 cup roasted pistachios, chopped (about 1 ounce)
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with the oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the broccoli rabe with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork, covered, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes. Fifteen minutes into the cooking, place the broccoli rabe and lemons on the grill. Cook, turning, until the broccoli rabe is tender and the lemons are charred, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous and mix in the pistachios. Slice the pork and serve with the broccoli rabe and lemons.
- Main Dishes, Pork
- North American