You can cook the hash browns to your desired crispiness, of course: the longer they cook, the crisper they get.
- 2 sweet potatoes, cleaned and peeled
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a grater or food processor, grate the sweet potatoes. Finely chop the opinions either by hand or using the same food processor. Set aside.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions to the pan. Cook until golden brown, about five to seven minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes. Cook until golden and crispy on one side. Flip onto the other side until golden and crispy.
- Top with the chives, salt, and pepper. Serve hot.
Serves four to six.
- Potatoes, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American