We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- The nation's top pizzaiolos talk about choosing the best cheese for pizza.
- Gail Simmons remains surprised about her Top Chef Emmy win.
- Starbucks explains why it's taken the "tall" size off its drive-through drink menu.
- Taco Bell's new Chicken Flatbread Sandwich lives up to its promise.
- Mario Batali discusses Eataly, magazines, and his new online cookbook project.
- More details on Whole Foods Market's new sustainable seafood ratings system.
Source: Flickr User thepinkpeppercorn