- 1-12 oz. jar Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1-8 oz. pkg Cumin and Chili Chickpea mix
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced, then quartered
- 1-15 oz. can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- Olive oil
- Flour tortillas
- Optional: Tofutti sour cream, fresh cilantro
I sautéed the zucchini and can of drained chickpeas for about 3-4 minutes. Add the bag of seasoned chickpeas and jarred curry sauce. Stir well to combine. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes.
Serve in a flour tortilla with sour cream and cilantro and enjoy!
- Main Dishes, Beans