Well, the next round of chefs competed this week on Top Chef Masters. It was interesting to see another set of professionals, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the host, Kelly Choi. What do you think of her? To discuss that and much more,
- So, after a couple of episodes, has Choi grown on you?
- Is the Frenchman, Ludo, hot or what?
- Do the masters not understand the time constraints?
- Why is there always that one chef who forgets something major?
- When Ludo was talking about cooking the pig's ears didn't he sound like Stefan?! "If you want to be the master, you need to know about food. I know how to cook the pig ear. I know cook the tripe, the tongue, the heart."
- Does Wilo's accent remind you of Ingrid Hoffmann from the Food Network?
- Ears, heart, stomach, tongue: which one are you most inclined to eat?
- Do you know how to use a pressure cooker?
- How do you feel about the judges? Gail? James? Jay?
- Could Bayless go all the way?