Top Chef was back last night with an entertaining episode that promoted eating local, seasonal, fresh-from-the-farm cuisine. It was fun to see the cheftestants out of the city. Dan Barber and Top Chef season 3 winner Hung Huynh were the guest judges. To chat about everything that happened and who got kicked off (warning: spoilers ahead),
- Were you glad to see Hung? I was!
- What did you think of the rapid, processed food quickfire challenge? Was spam a sponsor, or what?
- If Hosea had not shared the spam, could Stefan still have won?
- Leah and Hosea? Stefan and Jamie? Do you think the teams were set up?
- Did Ariane have any input on her team's menu?
- What was your favorite Fabio moment? Mine was "trees everywhere...doesn't look like we are going to the Whole Foods market."
- Was anyone else confused by team lamb? What's the difference between lamb and baby lamb...isn't lamb a baby?
- Was Padma wearing the same outfit she wore on the first episode? Gasp!
- Did Leah and Hosea screw Ariane?
- Was Toby Young more subdued this week, or was it just Bravo's editing?