One of the most important episodes — restaurant wars — came and went last night on Top Chef. Did you watch? To discuss the episode (warning spoilers ahead),
- Do you know who Stephan Starr is?
- Whose quickfire dish looked the best?
- What did you think of Radhika and Leah being the restaurant chefs/owner?
- In terms of relationships, did Leah and Hosea totally screw up? How would you feel as one of their significant others?
- Should a chef be expected to be good in the front of the house?
- Can you believe Jamie did scallops again?
- Did Bravo know the freezer didn't work?
- Does Leah have an attitude problem?
- Who would you have sent home: Leah or Radhika?
- Carla's "sending the love theory": thoughts?