Ginger can be spicy! Avoid this ingredient if you are spice averse.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated, optional
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 cup shelled edamame, blanched  and shocked 
- 1 celery stick, sliced on the bias
- 1 green scallion, sliced on the bias
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, make dressing by whisking together oil, soy sauce, agave, lime zest and juice, and ginger, if using.
- Place rice in a large bowl. Fold in dressing, edamame, celery, and scallions. Salt to taste.
- Pasta/Noodle, Side Dishes
- Other Asian
- Serves 4-6
- Cook Time
- 1 hour