What’s Your Reaction?Thanks for your reactionDon’t forget to share this with your friends!
← Use Arrows Keys →
Cracking the Shells
While a little less than half of exported walnuts are sold in-shell, only about 5 percent remain in shell stateside. The other 95 percent are cracked to order, as storing the nuts in their shells extends their shelf life.