- 1 (15 ounce) can of white cannelini beans, drained
3.5 ounces of goat cheese
1 clove of garlic, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 roasted bell pepper or 1/2 a jar of roasted bell peppers, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- While the oven is heating, combine the beans, goat cheese, and garlic in a food processor. Process until completely smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil to the bean and goat cheese mixture.
- Put the mixture in a small bowl and add 3/4 of both the roasted bell pepper and the scallion, and a generous sprinkling of salt. Mix well.
- Place mixture in shallow ramekins and bake until warm about 15 minutes. If desired, use your broiler to brown the top. Garnish with remaining bell pepper and scallions, sprinkle liberally with freshly ground black pepper, and serve immediately with vegetables or crackers.
- Snacks, Dips
- North American