We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- The Louisiana state legislature wants diners to know where their crawfish came from.
- Burger King confirmed plans to mail out more than 80 million direct coupon books that will offer double cheeseburgers for $1.
- Anthony Bourdain's back with a new season of No Reservations that's no less irreverent.
- Make lemonade pink the natural way with freshly crushed cherries.
- Roll out the red carpet for Peeps & Co., the country's first-ever Peeps store.
- A renewed interest in locally farmed food has popularized agricultural education in rural high schools.
Image Source: Getty