We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Real housewife Bethenny Frankel's not such a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's cooking.
- If Jennifer Aniston opened a restaurant, would you eat at it?
- Farmers may be warming up to social networks like Twitter.
- What would you do if you unintentionally ordered a $300 bottle of wine?
- The right way to make crisp, golden yucca fries at home.
- Yet another meatpacker has recalled more than 825,000 pounds of beef linked to a salmonella.
Image Source: WireImage