We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- The Swiss attempt to define what constitutes authentic fondue.
- Snapshots from a Prohibition-esque party, the Manhattan Cocktail Classic.
- Michelin releases its New York City Restaurants 2010 guide.
- McDonald's is opening an outpost at the Louvre.
- Custom ice cream vending machines and no-fry fryers: the wave of the future?
- American chestnuts are the target of a new restoration project.
Source: Flickr User scaredy_kat