We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Campbell's Soup Company is cutting salt from SpaghettiOs.
- Six sparklers that'll set you back less than $20.
- McDonald's is going digital, ditching plastic toys in favor of online games.
- Nigella Lawson talks about what she's making for Christmas dinner this year.
- One Sonic Drive-In manager was arrested for cooking meth.
- The five worst foods to bring to a holiday party.
Source: Flickr User mojodaisy