We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- McDonald's is developing a line of McItaly burgers out of Rome.
- German teenagers were hospitalized overnight after drinking hot chili sauce.
- News flash: servers often eat off customers' unfinished plates.
- How would you feel about eating a chocolate hand grenade out of a wood crate box?
- Dr Pepper dancers shook up the trading floor at the New York Stock Exchange.
Image Source: Getty