We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- A study shows that packaged salads are prone to high levels of fecal bacteria.
- Taste tested: Frozen wings to fall back on when you don't have time to make your own.
- Could pork be a bigger libido enhancer than Viagra?
- The US continues to deliberate its ban on Scottish haggis.
- Do you agree with these picks for the 10 hottest women in food?
- A health-conscious food bank has begun creating its own frozen meals.
Image Source: Getty