It's a big week for the West Coast food cognoscenti, who are gathering in Union Square for SF Chefs 2010, the City by the Bay's flagship food and wine week.
Of course, this can only mean one thing: that we'll be there in full force to attend the demonstrations, discussions, tastings, and (of course!) parties — just like in New York, South Beach, and Aspen. Be sure to check back for our coverage of this exciting affair!
Are you hitting up SF Chefs or anything else this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- San Francisco, CA: SF Chefs — Aug. 9-15
- Ann Arbor, MI: Wisconsin Cheese Throwdown with Michael Symon — Aug. 10
- Chicago, IL: Taste of the Nation Chicago — Aug. 12
- Boston, MA: 100th Annual Fisherman's Feast — Aug. 12-15
- South Haven, MI: National Blueberry Festival — Aug. 12-15
- Baltimore, MD: Baltimore Summer Restaurant Week — Aug. 13-22
- Traverse City, MI: National Writers Series: An Evening with Mario Batali — Aug. 14
- San Rafael, CA: San Rafael Food & Wine Festival — Aug. 14
- Snowmass, CO: Snowmass Culinary & Arts Festival — Aug. 14-15
- Crownsville, MD: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival — Aug. 15