While the Internet is full of fabulous food content, one website in particular — Slashfood — consistently churns out delectable recipes, interesting food news, and exciting articles.
I'm thrilled to announce a new partnership with these fantastic folks at Slashfood. Once a week I'll link to the best of their stories, so you can stay up to date on all the foodie goodness. Of course Slashfood thinks we're equally delicious and will being doing a roundup of our stuff. So without further ado, here's what's cooking at Slashfood:
- Italian sausage soup makes a delightful midweek meal.
- Will you buy celebrity-endorsed wine?
- Meet Delish, the newest food blog on the block.
- Are there such things as men's foods and women's foods?
- Learn how to quickly defrost chicken.
- Eight ways to cook with apples.
- The television show Pushing Daisies is going on a pie tour.