We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- This Bacon Salt "true love" tattoo left me speechless.
- German cuisine has fallen out of favor in modern times, but there's a definite place for it on today's table.
- Could EcoGastronomy — the study of sustainable food and agriculture — be the next big college major?
- I was touched by this poignant ode to Trader Joe's.
- Yogurt-maker Yoplait has announced it will be the first major yogurt manufacturer to go growth hormone-free.
- Is it important to wash food containers before recycling them?