The July Fourth holiday doesn't just mean a nice, long weekend; it also foreshadows a number of awesome barbecue cook-offs across America. The pitmaster rules Independence Day, so you can't go wrong getting your fill of ribs, whether it's at Lake Placid's I Love BBQ Festival or Naperville's Ribfest in the outskirts of Chicago.
What are you up to this Fourth? Let us know in the comments below!
- San Francisco, CA: Nirvino World Cup Cocktail Competition — June 29
- New York, NY: Crushpad vs. City Winery — June 30
- San Francisco, CA: Best of the Bay Area Party — July 1
- Naperville, IL: Naperville Ribfest — July 1-4
- Seattle, WA: Seattle International Beerfest — July 2-4
- Lake Placid, NY: I Love BBQ Festival — July 2-4
- Minneapolis, MN: Taste of MN — July 2-5
- Stockton, CA: Way Out West BBQ Championship — July 3
- Traverse City, MI: National Cherry Festival — July 3-10
- Chicago, IL: Taste of Chicago — June 25-July 4