- 1 can Italian-style large white beans, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup homemade breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In an oven-proof serving dish, combine the beans with the cheese, oregano, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the oil over the top and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake until beans are warmed through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20-24 minutes. Enjoy immediately.
Serves 4 (as an appetizer).
- Other, Appetizers