- 1 1/3 lbs. white chocolate
1/2 lb. pistachio nuts, chopped
1/2 lb. shortbread cookies, crumbled
1/4 lb. mini marshmallows
2 oz. blueberries
2 oz. candied cherries
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until it turns to liquid.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate with pistachio nuts, shortbread cookies, mini marshmallows, blueberries, and candied cherries.
- Spoon mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap and then wrap into a block.
- Refrigerate overnight or until chocolate has hardened.
- Slice while still cold.
- North American
- Serves 2