- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
4 cups chicken broth
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in 1-in. chunks
1 medium baking potato, peeled and diced
1/2 cup each chopped onion, carrot and celery
1/4 tsp pepper
1 can (16 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed
1 medium zucchini (about 6 oz), diced
1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
1/3 cup prepared refrigerated basil pesto
- Mix all ingredients except the cannellini beans, zucchini, green beans and basil pesto in a 4-qt or larger slow-cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cannellini beans, zucchini and green beans. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Spoon into bowls; top servings with pesto.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 289, Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 76mg, Sodium 827mg, Carbohydrates 27g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 25g
- Other, Soups/Stews
- North American