It's no secret we're into stylish storage, but when it comes to adding warmth and texture to a room, nothing beats a basket. Whether your style is cozy and classic or cool and modern, these baskets offer something for everyone — at bargain prices! See the seven we're already envisioning in our homes.
Like what you see? Keep reading to shop these beautiful baskets!
- Carrie Tub Baskets ($40 for the smaller size): Handwoven out of sustainable water hyacinth plants in the southern Philippines, these chunky-handled baskets are great for holding everything from toys to craft projects.
- Woven Gourd Basket With Lid ($40): Wolof women in rural Senegal weave these lidded baskets from cattail stalks and long strips of plastic typically used to create rugs and prayer mats.
- Round Belly Baskets ($48 for two): Inspired by water vessels from Indonesia, these nesting baskets feature seagrass on top and pliable plastic on the bottom.
- Oval Knitting Basket ($42): You don't have to knit to be able to appreciate the craftsmanship of this basket from Senegal.
- Chevron Pattern Storage Basket ($35): A graphic chevron pattern adds modern edge to this basket from Nate Berkus's collection for Target.
- Space-Dyed Waste Bin ($50, originally $69): This might be intended for trash, but we can think of a million other uses for it!
- White and Gold Basket ($20): For those with a metallic habit, this basket offers just the right amount of shimmer.