You can pin pictures of puppies, wedding gowns, and mouthwatering cookies, but if you are looking to better organize your design-centered Pinterest boards, it helps to have some quick tips to keep you organized and focused.
Here are some interior design board themes:
- Home redecoration: Create boards for each room you are redecorating, and post pictures of furniture, paint colors, and designs you love to help you visualize your project.
- Fantasy dream homes: Perhaps you will never be an owner of a ski lodge or a beach vacation home, but that doesn't mean you can't dream about them via the Internet.
- Seasonal: Whether it's a season like Winter or Summer or a specific holiday like Valentine's Day or the Fourth of July, create a board to inspire your seasonal decor or decorations for an upcoming party.
- Mood or color themed: Pick a mood like romantic or a color like blue, which beautifully and instantly unifies pins under one theme.
- DIY heaven: Replicate beautiful crafts like a decorative chalkboard cheese plate or simply view the DIY photos in awe.
- Shapes and styles: For smaller items like furniture or coffee table decor, go with items that have the same shape or same design style.
- Random but cute: Whether it's a board of dogs sleeping on sofas or quirky decorative trinkets, anything goes (decor-wise) on Pinterest, so find a unique way to share photos that are already circulating.
For virtual pinboard bliss, remember the number one Pinterest rule: source all the photos you pin. Follow CasaSugar on Pinterest to see what boards we've created and what furniture, art, and designs are catching our eye.