Inspired by this leisurely scene of Summer croquet at the Parker Palm Springs, we decided to hunt down the essentials for our own setup. Striped umbrellas, peacock garden chairs, and a classic lawn game are the vintage-inspired building blocks for an afternoon of Summer fun. Add a cocktail station to whip up the Parker's suggested croquet cocktail (Pimm's Cup!) and some fun accessories, and you're ready for an afternoon of fun. Staycation, anyone?
Keep reading to find out how you can snag these finds for your yard!
- Pagoda Umbrella ($594): Keep cool under striped shading.
- Mrs. Lilien Bar Cart ($550): Serve drinks in this gilded stunner.
- Plastic Lawn Flamingos ($25): Add Alice in Wonderland-meets-Palm Springs lawn props.
- Antique White Garden Seating ($189): Go big with antique seating.
- Tropical Pillow ($40): Use this if you don't have a palm tree in sight.
- Sun Dots Napkin ($12): Get fancy with cloth instead of paper.
- Croquet Set ($49): Go sporty — aristocrat style.
- Pineapple Drink and Pitcher Stirrer ($38): Make sure your cocktails are stirred, not shaken.