While sachets aren't exactly a recipe for clean, they will leave your lingerie drawers smelling oh so fresh. No worries, there's no need for a sewing machine in this DIY, but feel free to use one if you'd like. This is a perfect way to reuse that favorite tee you accidentally shrunk or pretty cotton clothes you've outgrown. But, if you're not up for it, just buy my recent Etsy Find instead.
- Fabric scraps
- Fabric glue
- Potpourri (try lavender and spices)
To learn the steps,
- Cut two 5-inch squares per sachet you'd like to make.
- Place the two squares back to back.
- Glue the edges of the fabric pieces together on three sides, putting the glue close to the edges to keep it from fraying.
- Let the glue dry.
- Fill the sachet with a half cup of potpourri.
- Glue the last side of the sachet closed.
- Let it dry.
- If you're giving it as a gift, tie three sachets together with some colorful ribbon or yarn.