What You'll Need
- Cardboard (any size)
- Faux bois contact paper (about 2 feet depending on the size of your frame)
- Picture frame
- Scissors or Xacto knife
To find out how to make this faux bois photo board,
Here's how to do it, according to Paper and Stitch.
- Cut cardboard to desired size. Then remove one corner of the contact paper backing and start at a corresponding corner of the cardboard. While smoothing the contact paper to adhere to the cardboard and get rid of any bubbles, continue pulling the backing away from the contact paper and smooth as you go.
- To add visual interest, cut strip several strips of leftover contact paper into various widths and apply them in the opposite direction.
- Cut off any excess and then pop it into your frame.
- Add photos, and you're all ready to display your latest DIY project.