Since first announcing the big news about Chip and Joanna Gaines's magazine launch, we've been eager for more details. While we knew the magazine would be hitting store shelves in October, and Joanna has been giving us hints on Instagram, we only just got a look at the debut issue's cover. And after taking a look, we can't decide what we'll do first once we get our hands on a copy: ogle the holiday tablescape, find out where Joanna's gorgeous dress is from, or read the article on how to decorate with greenery!
Until it hits news stands, here are six clues about the HGTV couple's highly anticipated magazine launch you need to know.
- Title: To align with the Magnolia empire Chip and Joanna have created, the new magazine will be called The Magnolia Journal.
- Release date: Oct. 11, 2016.
- Publishing frequency: You can expect a new issue every three months.
- Price: $7.99
- Content: The magazine will cover entertaining, gardening and outdoor living, family, food, holidays, and healthy living. The theme of the debut issue is going to be on hospitality, with a holiday focus.
- Publisher: It will be published by Meredith Corporation, which publishes Martha Stewart Living and Better Homes and Gardens.
Need even more details to hold you over? Check out the special sections Joanna is planning to include in The Magnolia Journal!