Aside from the BBQ and the fireworks, the Fourth of July is filled with savings — especially on home decor! Whether you're looking for last-minute deals on patriotic supplies, entertaining essentials, or outdoor furniture, we found seven sales that can't be overlooked. With savings up to 75 percent, these deals are too good to be true. Check out our list that includes several top retailers, so you can finally get that lounge chair (and tan) you've been coveting!
- Pottery Barn: If you're looking to save big of Fourth of July decor, then head over to Pottery Barn. There are hundred of items up to 60 percent off — including some of the store's best-selling furniture. Sale ends July 7.
- West Elm: At this "end of season" sale, you can score huge savings (up to 70 percent) on everything from outdoor furniture to dining essentials. The sale is while supplies last, so get it while the getting is hot.
- Pier1 Imports: This sale is a great place to stock up on patriotic essentials for this year and next! Expect 20 percent savings on outdoor and entertaining essentials. No need to wait for shipping either; buy online and pick up in the store — just in time for your BBQ!
- Williams-Sonoma: If you're planning a holiday bash, then check out Williams-Sonoma's Summer sale. The store is offering 20 percent off American-made favorites, while other dining goods are up to 75 percent off; it's a good one!
- CB2: For a "super Summer sale," check out CB2. You can expect 40 percent off its outdoor obsessions and 60 percent off on various home goods. A lot of the sale items make great housewarming gifts, too!
- Restoration Hardware: The stylish Restoration Hardware is having its "friends and family" sale, meaning everything is 20 percent off. It ends July 8, so you have some time to debate over the perfect piece.
- World Market: On the hunt for new patio furniture? Check out the World Market sale! The chain has a variety of discounts on seasonal and outdoor goods, as well as home decor.