When preparing for houseguests, it's the details that will ensure your visitors have a comfortable and convenient stay. Not only do small touches make your guests feel at home, but also, they are an easy way to give your space a cozy, hotel-like vibe. Adding fresh flowers or crisp linens will supply a small dose of luxury that your company will love. Consider this list of bedroom essentials this holiday season, and you'll quickly be deemed the hostess with the mostest!
- Unique Coasters: Although these Spode Coasters ($15, originally $22) aren't necessarily a guest-room essential, they add a nice touch while protecting your furniture. With a quaint country scene, these coasters will add a hint of old-world charm on a nightside or side table.
- Patterned Throw: A throw blanket will make your guests feel at home while keeping them warm and cozy. A large Colored Stripe Throw ($89, originally $230) will bring color, pattern, and texture into a space.
- Fresh Flowers: A fresh floral arrangement is a special touch that your guests will appreciate. For a little sparkle, display a bouquet in this Leeber Bud Vase ($13, originally $18).
- Neutral Bedding: Clean sheets are a must! If you're looking to invest in bedding, then keep it neutral. This Charisma Lexington Queen Flat Sheet ($70, originally $95) is a timeless option that will match just about any duvet cover or decor.
- Luxury Soap: A fresh bar of soap is an essential detail your guests will appreciate. This Musgo Real Lime Basil Soap on a Rope ($11, originally $13) is scented with basil and hints of citrus lime — a nice hotel-esque luxury!
- Scented Candle: Sure to be a hit, a scented candle like this
Tea Tree Beeswax Candle ($25, originally $60) will fill a guest room with a homey eucalyptus scent.
- Accessories Tray: Use a tray like this New Wave Wooden Tray ($39, originally $52) on a nightstand or dresser to display magazines, a candle, or basic essentials.
- Bathroom Linens: Give your space a hotel vibe by providing visitors with a Six-Piece Towel Set ($38, originally $55) — an elegant touch to any bathroom decor.
- Nightstand Decanter: Place a simple decanter ($4, originally $9) on a nightstand with distilled water to create a comfortable and convenient stay.