We're happy to present a post from Stylelist Home!
Give your curtains an instant style update with this Craft of the Day. By adding these pretty tassels to your current panels, you can give your windows a new look without the price tag that usually comes with custom treatments. Simply add trim in the color of your choice to plain curtains for an incredible graphic pop. The outcome: instant chic! Ready to create this standout accent? Keep reading for the how-to.
What You'll Need:
- Tassel fringe trim (local craft or fabric store)
- Needle and thread (whatever color matches your curtains)
Keep reading for the steps for this tutorial
How to Make It:
- If you are using your existing curtains, then take them down first. Carefully pin the tassel fringe trim along the inside edge of the curtain.
- Pin the trim along the entirety of the curtain's edge, making sure it's straight. Carefully stitch the trim to the curtains using a needle and thread.
- Hang the curtains wherever you'd like, and enjoy your new view!