After we spotted this intimate Vogue video looking into Kate Moss's stunning home, we couldn't help but wonder if we could copy some of her chic decor and use them for ourselves. Keep reading for eight of our favorite finds, and then get more details on the interview!
1. Luscious flowers: Full of rich purples and deep greens, Kate's bouquet is nothing if not outstanding. Create your own bouquet with similar colors to add elegance to your space.
2. Chevron pillows: Channel Kate's crazy pillows with this Zazzle version ($32).
3. Crushed velvet: We're totally crushing on Kate's use of crushed velvet, and these World Market pillows ($10-$30 each) are almost a perfect match.
4. Gold frames: A glittering touch of gold can make photos pop, and these Nate Berkus frames ($10 each) add elegance without breaking the budget.
5. A glass coffee table: To mirror the long, sleek coffee table in Kate's living room, we found this CB2 glass table ($199) that will add elegance to your space.
6. Modern candelabras: The sleek metal helps balance out the antique elements in Kate's living room. This H&M version ($10 each) will look luxe in your home.
7. Mismatched mugs: Skip matchy-matchy and go for fun patterened mugs like this paisley style from Zara ($10).
8. Gilded curtains: Light up your space with these decadent Pier 1 gold curtains ($45) that help channel Kate's elegant vibe.