If you've been following Reese Witherspoon's real estate escapades, chances are you've been dying for a peek inside her recently listed Brentwood estate. Thanks to Vogue's 73 Questions video interview, you'll get to do just that! After you press play, check out all of the easy ways you can make your home look just like Reese's estate.
- Master a Book Wall: A big reason why Reese's living room has so much personality is the massive book wall she has behind her sofa. The brightly bound books are stacked in all sorts of ways, and the artwork placed among the shelves really helps all the actress's good reads shine. Arrange your books in a stunning way with these helpful tips and tricks for styling a bookshelf.
- Incorporate Statement Lighting: Did you check out that incredible wrought iron chandelier hanging over Reese's dining room table? It's drool-worthy, to say the least. When you're stuck in a decor rut, the easiest way to revamp a space is with a killer light fixture. Whether it's a hanging pendant or a floor lamp, the source that light is coming from is a main focal point that people are drawn toward. We have some affordable lighting options to get you started.
- Style With Cozy Elements: It's clear that the actress has an affinity for a variety of fabrics. Reese's family room sofa has a cuddly oversize throw draped over the sofa, and there's a surplus of pillows on every available seat. Make sure to incorporate cozy design ideas into your home for Fall.
- Go For Warm Hues: Whether you're looking to add a splash of pumpkin spice or a touch of copper accents, Reese proves that warm tones in the home is the ultimate way to make your space feel inviting. Don't be afraid to use these colors in a multitude of shades all in one space for a sumptuous vibe.
- Choose Transformative Curtains: Tall, sweeping curtains can completely alter the mood of a room. The actress has neutral drapes with rich fabrics in every window of her living and family rooms. Check out these affordable curtain options to update your home.
Looking for more celebrity tours? Check out Sarah Jessica Parker's — it doesn't disappoint!